The Benefits of Working with A Personal Injury Attorney in Oklahoma
If you wish to pursue financial restitution for your injuries through a personal injury claim, you need the assistance of a seasoned Shawnee personal injury attorney. We have extensive experience working with accident victims and their families and can provide you with the resources and legal knowledge you need to navigate through the complicated process of seeking a positive resolution to your case. When you consult with Wilson Law Firm, PLLC, we will:
- Investigate the accident to determine who may be held legally responsible for your injuries
- Help you gather the necessary documentation to support your case
- Communicate directly with the legal team of the opposing party
- Assist you in receiving the medical care you need for your injuries, as well as providing you with valuable resources for recovering from an injury-causing accident
- Aggressively seek out the maximum settlement available in your case in order to ensure that you and your family have the funds you need to get back on your feet after an accident
We know how difficult being injured can be for both the victim and his or her family. We are committed to providing our clients with exceptional legal representation throughout each stage of their case, from the filing of the initial claim to the final verdict.
Fast Facts About Personal Injury Cases
- If you were injured at work, you may be eligible for workers’ compensation. Workers’ compensation benefits are designed to cover lost wages and medical bills.
- Insurance companies will try to get you to take the first settlement offer (and it will likely be lower than it should be). Something that many people don’t understand about insurance companies is that their primary objective is to deny a claim or to settle a case for the least amount possible.
- There is a statute of limitations on personal injury cases in Oklahoma. The state imposes a 3-year statute of limitations, meaning that you must file your case within 3 calendar years of the original incident in order for it to be successful.
- Evidence is critical in a personal injury case. Gather as much documentation as you can at the scene of the accident. As the plaintiff, you have the burden of proof in a personal injury case. Photographs, witness testimony, videos, and other documentation could be critical in establishing the severity of the accident and your injuries.
Reach Out to an Oklahoma Personal Injury Attorney As Soon as Possible
If you or a family member have been injured in an accident of any kind, it is imperative that you contact legal help as quickly as possible after obtaining emergency medical care. By working with an accident attorney immediately after the incident, you may be able to protect your right to financial restitution for the damages you’ve incurred.
We have successfully assisted hundreds of injured individuals and their families throughout Oklahoma, including the areas of Shawnee, Chandler, Norman, Okemah, and Ada. Set up a free consultation with Wilson Law Firm PLLC today to see how we can help you.